Sunday, May 15, 2011

Good Lord! I am out of shape.

Wow.  So my wife's new obsession is estate sales (see her latest blog about it) thanks to our neighbors.  And yesterday she brought home a tarnished water pitcher. 

"Oh that's easy to polish...I was a Marine and we'd have to polish the red off a fire extinguisher in boot camp!"  I said.

"Go for it..." my wife says.

So I broke out the old can of Nevr Dull and had at it.  I polished that pitcher till I could see myself in it...just like a mirror! 

**Insert me patting myself on the back**

But when I saw my reflection, I could see my beer gut and the evidence of pre-teen mammary glads.  In case you're not in the know...PTMGs progress into full blown Man Boobs.  It's a fact, check it out on WebMD. 

Time to do something about it.  So I went for a run today.  And Good Lord!  I am out of shape.  Consider this pre-phase to my quest to forever change the mirrored image in the newly polished pitcher. 

The time has come.  Damn you PTMGs!

No comments:

Post a Comment